Tuesday, February 23, 2010

trip to my past b'day.....

d first time in my life am very gloomy and sad - coz today is my b'day....d day i put my footsteps on d ground.... a happy return!!!!!!
today again a december 29 th , d thing is am getting aged, ya its 26 ., oh god(?),,, keep me in 25 at least 2 or 3 years. its all childish naa,, but i think am only at 19 a teen age lad ,, its hard to adjust with the 'maturity' of 26 that am showing now,,,looking 4 d future i need to upgrade the 'maturity'...find some tricks to fight against the damn aging.....(written on my b'day now got the chance to post)

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes Feb 23 is bad day for all of us ,B'cause someone like u came in to this world

    I will ask the GOD to take u to teenage Or to bring her our 9th STD to Youth dnt be sad
    ALL IS WELL OK :)

    By J....R..J . J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daaaa its really touching...gheeeeee neee enthinaaa enne ingane karayikyane????

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, how mad a person can be???
    Stopped drinks first, then turned Vegetarian and idiotic ideologist toooo.. Where is it heading?????????????

    ReplyDelete